Kelowna Packers & Movers
(Okanagan Packing & Moving)
Since 2011, Okanagan Packing & Moving in Kelowna, British Columbia, has been helping customers move in town and across the West (BC, Alberta & Saskatchewan). We know how to transport your treasures so they end up safely at their destination. Our starting or ending point is anywhere in the Central Okanagan, giving customers the flexibility they need for this often daunting event.
We will help you move, clean the residence after your items are safely onboard, and even organize your garage at your new home!
Okanagan Packing and Moving is a fully licensed, bond-able, experienced and caring company.
We offer free customer consultations and reasonable rates. There are no hidden or extra fees, ever! We are 100% accountable to you for your complete satisfaction.
We specialize in residential moves (local and long-distance). We can also provide packing services to help your move go smoothly. Talk to us about our move out/move in cleans, and garage organizing options.
Products, Services & Pics
Carefully Wrapped ItemsWe spend the time to carefully wrap all items such as fragiles, collectibles, china & crystal and anything else needing protecting for moving.
No ScratchesLoading each and every container RIGHT so nothing shuffles or scratches. As we load and at the very end too, all contents are roped in securely!
Protective PackagingProtecting TVs the right way when packing … with shrinkwrap and cardboard for no scratches or damage! Call 250-808-3485 for rates!
Messy Car Trunk?Turn that mess into a very organized space you will not be ashamed to open up your trunk to anymore! Call 250-808-3485 for rates!
Packed with CareEach and every truck or container is packed with care and roped in nicely to ensure content’s safe arrival.
The Right WayThe truck was fully loaded at the very end and nothing even shifted or moved. How we pack a truck each time…the right way!
Inclines, No Worries!Driveways with inclines like at this nice house we helped at, are not a problem or any worry. We always make the task happen.
Utilizing Kick Space NicelyThe kick space is an important place in the truck to load fragile items and weirdly shaped items too. I always make sure to have other contents -such as dressers (blanketed) and boxes – on top and up against the kick, packed right up to the roof, so nothing drops down, ever!
When Homes Sell, We Are The Right ChoiceNew House? We take off our shoes when need be; we respect your home!
Transporting Fave ItemsWe even transported one’s favourite key chain when it did not fit in the mail slot like the keys, as she moved to Van!
Pets at Times TooTransporting our customer’s cute dog safely too (up in truck cab with me).
The moving truck and happy crew all loaded and ready to go!
Thanks for visiting Okanagan Packing & Moving. Click the FB logo at the bottom left to read our great customer reviews. If you have any questions or would like to hire our services, please fill out the contact form or call Nol to discuss your move, provide you with an estimate, and help you out with all your moving details.
I always reply back and if you do not hear back from me within one solid day, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You.
What just some of our clients say about us
“Nol and his crew were excellent. Arrived on time, loaded our items into a 26-foot truck with the knowledge and professionalism of experienced movers. In addition, they were courteous with a friendly outgoing attitude. Definitely would use the team again for any future moves or packing. Very highly recommended. Be sure to call Nol, you will be as impressed as we were with his service.”
“Just wanted to take a moment and thank you once again for all the hard work and care that you took with our recent move. All the members of your crew were friendly and worked extremely hard to get the move done, not only quickly but properly. Working with Okanagan Packing and Moving was the easiest part of the move. I would recommend your services to future clients and please feel free to have them contact me for referral if necessary.”
“These guys came through for us at the last minute, when the movers we booked bailed on us. They were super professional, and Bill in particular made sure that the truck was packed perfectly, and that everything was handled carefully. I’ll use them for any future moves for sure!”
Great Moving Tips from Nol – MAKE THIS YOUR EASIEST MOVE EVER!
- Save a firmed up date BUT have a 2nd date in mind as a good back-up plan in case. (Things happen with lawyers, real estate agents, other unforeseen factors and some other moving outfits)
- Prepare all your belongings way in advance, never ever leave it to the day before in case of an emergency or a family matter or unexpected work comes up
- Do not over stress…plan everything in advance…do not procrastinate! Plan plan plan!
- Save lots of money by doing as much as you can in advance…packing up, organizing, labelling your boxes and taking things down to garage is always a very good practice
- Book the RIGHT movers!…reviews reviews REVIEWS! Doing that extra leg work on looking at reviews will really help aid you in making the right decision. DO NOT cheap out on movers…buyer beware big time!
- Give ALL involved family members an attainable task to help relieve you of your stress…use your imagination as only one family member CANNOT take it all on!
- Refer to number 1…have a back up plan!…just in case
- Label your boxes! Mark each box by room and list a couple contents in each box. When unloading this makes it that much easier, and more time effective, believe me!
- Unpack just 4 hrs a day max and make enough time for yourself. Please know it is a genuine real fact that one of the very top three stresses of life happens during a move. The other two stresses are during weddings and funerals apparently
- Remember it is YOUR move, YOUR big day to get it all done right! DO NOT let any negative people in your life affect that! Positive people ONLY can be that good solid help…friends, family, agents, and movers this applies to! Nix any negatives in your life for a successful move!!!