Kelowna Packers & Movers (Okanagan Packing & Moving)
- Experienced and caring
- Free customer consultations
- Reasonable rates
- 1000% accountability
- No hidden or extra fees, ever!
- Residential moves
- Local and long distance moves
- Packing services
- Garage organizing
- Move in/move out cleans
Products, Services & Pics
Products, Services & PicsWe specialize in residential moves, move out cleans, and professional garage organizing. If you need boxes and packing material, we can supply these items on request for very reasonable rates.
We even transported one’s fave key chain when it did not fit in mail slot like the keys, as she moved to Van!
Carefully Wrapped Items
The moving truck and happy crew all loaded and ready to go!
Utilizing Kick Space Nicely
Inclines, No Worries!
Driveways with inclines like at this nice house we helped at, are not a problem or any worry. We always make the task happen.
No ScratchesLoading each and every container RIGHT so nothing shuffles or scratches.
Packed With Care
Each and every truck or container is packed with care and roped in nicely to ensure content’s safe arrival.
Pets At Times TooTransporting customer’s dog safely too, (up in truck cab with me).
The Right Way
The truck was fully loaded at very end and nothing even shifted or moved. How we pack a truck each time…the right way.
When Homes Sell, We Are The Right Choice
Testimonials/Reviews What just some of our clients say about us
Great Moving Tips from Nol – MAKE THIS YOUR EASIEST MOVE EVER!
- Save a firmed up date BUT have a 2nd date in mind as a good back-up plan in case. (Things happen with lawyers, real estate agents, other unforeseen factors and some other moving outfits)
- Prepare all your belongings way in advance, never ever leave it to the day before in case of an emergency or a family matter or unexpected work comes up
- Do not over stress…plan everything in advance…do not procrastinate! Plan plan plan!
- Save lots of money by doing as much as you can in advance…packing up, organizing, labelling your boxes and taking things down to garage is always a very good practice
- Book the RIGHT movers!…reviews reviews REVIEWS! Doing that extra leg work on looking at reviews will really help aid you in making the right decision. DO NOT cheap out on movers…buyer beware big time!
- Give ALL involved family members an attainable task to help relieve you of your stress…use your imagination as only one family member CANNOT take it all on!
- Refer to number 1…have a back up plan!…just in case
- Label your boxes! Mark each box by room and list a couple contents in each box. When unloading this makes it that much easier, and more time effective, believe me!
- Unpack just 4 hrs a day max and make enough time for yourself. Please know it is a genuine real fact that one of the very top three stresses of life happens during a move. The other two stresses are during weddings and funerals apparently
- Remember it is YOUR move, YOUR big day to get it all done right! DO NOT let any negative people in your life affect that! Positive people ONLY can be that good solid help…friends, family, agents, and movers this applies to! Nix any negatives in your life for a successful move!!!